In order to keep our students safe at all times throughout the day, including at the start and ending times of school, we are asking for your assistance.
- Students are not to be on campus prior to 8AM or after the final dismissal bell, at 2:55 PM (2:00 PM pm Tuesdays)
- Information about “before and after school care” is available at the main school office.
- There is no drop-off of students in the school’s front parking lot at the beginning of the school day (7:30-8:35 AM)
- Additionally, there is no pick up of students in the front parking lot at the end of the school day.
- At the back school parking lot, please DO NOT park, double park, or vacate your vehicle along the painted “Loading Zone Only” curb.
- This area is just for a quick loading and unloading opportunity at the beginning and end of the school day.
- Please circle around until you can safely pull to the curb to pick up or drop off your child.
- When doing so, pull all the way forward along the curb toward Travis Road making space available behind your car for others.
- Children must wait at least two feet back from the curb’s edge until your car comes to a complete stop.
- Students may never walk out into the roadway, or between cars to get into your vehicle.
- Forestville School is a “closed campus” (see Parent Handbook).
- If you plan to be on campus between 8:00-8:35AM for any reason, you must register at the main office and pick up a Visitor Pass.
- If you plan on coming onto campus at any time, for any purpose after school has started, and prior to the dismissal bell at 2:55 PM (2:00 PM on Tuesdays), you must first register at the main office and pick up a Visitor Pass
- In following these procedures, you will help us know who is on our campus and keep students, staff, and visitors safe while school is in session.
- No animals are allowed on school grounds at any time.
Please help us set a good example for our students by always following these safety procedures!!